A lively blend of small town urban and Silicon Valley appeal, this well-known Peninsula city, home to Stanford University, also hosts a growing list of major high-tech companies.
• Richly individual residential neighborhoods incorporate 30 parks, including a 1,400-acre preserve in the Santa Cruz mountains that is only open to Palo Alto residents
• Stanford Shopping Center and the downtown area offer shopping and cultural events that are a “draw” for the greater Bay Area
• Population of 58,598 with 26,048 households
• Top-ranked Palo Alto Unified schools
• Well-served by major highways, broad surface thoroughfares, and public transportation, making getting around rapid and easy
Local School Information Below
Current Listing In Palo Alto
Sq. Ft.: 936
Sq. Ft.: 4,003
Sq. Ft.: 3,290
Bathrooms: 4 full | 1 partial
Sq. Ft.: 4,468
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Alain Pinel Realtors are marked with the IDX icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of the date shown below. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some properties appearing for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
MLSListings data last updated at May 30, 2016 5:47 PM PT
Real Estate IDX Powered by iHomefinder
To save this search, you must be logged into your property organizer. Existing accounts, use the form below to login. For new account, please fill in the form to create a new account.