A lively blend of small town urban and Silicon Valley appeal, this well-known Peninsula city, home to Stanford University, also hosts a growing list of major high-tech companies.
• Richly individual residential neighborhoods incorporate 30 parks, including a 1,400-acre preserve in the Santa Cruz mountains that is only open to Palo Alto residents
• Stanford Shopping Center and the downtown area offer shopping and cultural events that are a “draw” for the greater Bay Area
• Population of 58,598 with 26,048 households
• Top-ranked Palo Alto Unified schools
• Well-served by major highways, broad surface thoroughfares, and public transportation, making getting around rapid and easy
Local School Information Below
Current Listing In Palo Alto
Bathrooms: 4 full | 1 partial
Sq. Ft.: 12,825
Sq. Ft.: 2,472
Sq. Ft.: 2,200
Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
Sq. Ft.: 2,873
Sq. Ft.: 1,394
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Alain Pinel Realtors are marked with the Internet Data Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents. The broker providing this data believes the data to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm all information before relying on it for a purchase decision. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
MLSListings data last updated at December 5, 2013 7:05 AM PT
To save this search, you must be logged into your property organizer. Existing accounts, use the form below to login. For new account, please fill in the form to create a new account.