Vibrant downtown and community-oriented businesses
Founded as a temperate summer retreat for San Francisco’s wealthy elite, the city was named for its resemblance to the tree-studded meadows and gently rolling hills of Ireland.
• Just minutes from Stanford University and Stanford Shopping Center
• Vibrant downtown showcases independent bookstores and cinemas plus a rich civic calendar of outdoor events year-round
• Population of 30,800 with 12,771 households
• Great schools include one of the highest-ranking high schools on the Peninsula
• Easy access to Highways 101 and 280 as well as the Dumbarton Bridge to the East Bay