Broker and Attorney
- 30 Years of local real estate experience – representing buyers and sellers in over 900 home sale transactions
- President’s Club status awarded annually, Alain Pinel Realtors
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Listings and Sales, Silicon Valley Associations of Realtors
- Ranked in the top 1% of agents in Santa Clara County
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate markets in Los Altos, Palo Alto, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale
- Expert negotiation skills, unyielding client advocacy and meticulous attention to details
- Graduate of Santa Clara Law School
- Graduate of Negotiation and Mediation Training, Pepperdine University, Strauss Institute
- Contributing Founder of Los Altos Community Foundation
- A Los Altos resident, married 31 years with two children
Getting to Know Jeff Stricker
#1 mistake buyers and sellers make?
They select an agent without thorough scrutiny
What compelled you to become a Realtor?
A belief I could provide more technically competent service and honest advice
What do you attribute your success as a realtor?
A willingness to work full-time on behalf of my clients and my legal background
What do you love about living in Los Altos?
The “village” feel, excellent schools, wonderful weather, mature trees and vegetation
What’s playing On your iPod?
Bruce Springsteen, The Who, and The Beatles
What’s on your bucket list?
Drive the North American coastline, visit New England in the Fall, and tour all the National Parks