- Attorney and Broker
- 24 years of real estate experience – representing buyers and sellers in over 600 home sale transactions
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate markets in Los Altos, Palo Alto, Los Altos Hills, Menlo Park & surrounding communities
- Expert negotiation skills, unyielding client advocacy and meticulous attention to details
- Graduate of Santa Clara Law School
- Graduate of Negotiation and Mediation Training, Pepperdine University, Strauss Institute
- Contributing Founder of Los Altos Community Foundation
- A Los Altos resident, married 25 years with two children
#1 mistake buyers and sellers make?
They select their agent without thorough scrutiny
What compelled you to become a Realtor?
A belief I could provide more technically competent and honest advice and service
What do you attribute your success as a realtor?
A willingness to work full-time on behalf of my clients and my legal background
What do you love about living in Los Altos?
The “village” feel, schools, space, trees and vegetation
What’s playing On your iPod?
Bruce Springsteen, The Who, & The Beatles
What’s on your bucket list?
Drive the North American coastline, visit New England in the Fall and all the National Parks