- Broker & Presidents Circle (top 5% of Alain Pinel Realtors)
- 23 years of real estate experience – representing buyers and sellers in over 550 sales
- Thorough command of the real estate markets in Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Menlo Park & surrounding communities
- Expert negotiation skills, unyielding client advocacy and educational approach to coaching clients
- Fourth generation Palo Alto resident, married with three children
- Palo Alto University Rotary Club, Vocational Services Chair & President-elect for 2013
#1 mistake buyers and sellers make?
Buyers – Placing more emphasis on the building and less on the location and neighborhood
Sellers – Making assumptions about what buyers want and are willing to pay for their home
What compelled you to become a Realtor?
Having grown up in Palo Alto during the real estate construction boom of the 1950’s and 1960’s and observing the phenomenal appreciation of property values, it was always my plan to be part of that growth.
What do you attribute your success as a realtor?
A desire to continually learn, a fascination about what historical and current sales data can reveal, an ability to pass on market knowledge and a counseling background that guides and supports clients to make the right decisions through emotional highs and lows of buying and selling a property.
What do you love about living in Palo Alto?
Access to stimulating people and programs, family history, leafy neighborhoods, traditional and contemporary architecture, great restaurants
What’s on your bucket list?
To own a small olive grove, teach my grandsons to ski, go on a Triumph motorcycle adventure