How your home is marketed will have a tremendous impact on its final sale price. The goal of home marketing for us is to encourage multiple offers, which create an environment where potential purchasers are likely to offer the highest contract price and terms favorable to the seller. Our experience has proven the following method to be the most effective way to market your home.
Conducting a marketing “blitz” from the moment your home is placed on the market is the most effective way to accomplish maximum market exposure of your home. That is, all marketing materials and tools are employed immediately upon listing. This includes:
* All printed marketing materials are ready
* Listing on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
* Virtual Tour of your home on the Internet, with appropriate links
* Print advertising in all important newspapers
* Brokers’ Tour the first week on the market
* Open House the first weekend, with notices appearing in all the local papers
Don’t be in too much of a hurry. It’s important to wait a few days after the Open House before you review any offers. By then, more interested parties will have seen your home, increasing the likelihood of multiple offers.
We will report and analyze all showing activity so you can evaluate the market’s response to your home. Analysis will include the agents who:
* Previewed your home
* Showed the home to potential buyers
* Brought back a potential buyer for a second look
* Requested inspection reports and “disclosure package”
On a regular basis, we will update you regarding recent sales and new comparable listings on the market. As the “blitz” continues, this data will allow us to fine-tune the marketing approach, evaluate price-point, and more.Share